Re: Suggestions wanted for Squid Users Guide

From: Jens-S. Voeckler <voeckler@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 12:05:14 +0200

On Fri, 13 Aug 1999, Miguel A.L. Paraz wrote:

]I think you're talking about the FAQ.

Oops, yes, I was.

]I'm talking about the Users Guide, whose goal is to walk the user
]through. So you should be submitting your changes to the NLANR people.

Anyway, I guess that such a user guide should contain at least a small
section about log files, what they are, what is in them, how to read them,
and on rotating and processing such :-)

Le deagh dhùrachd,
Dipl.-Ing. Jens-S. Vöckler (voeckler@rvs.uni-hannover.de)
Institute for Computer Networks and Distributed Systems
University of Hanover, Germany; +49 511 762 4726