Re: Unidentified subject!

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 08:41:04 +0200

Yee Man Chan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was trying to do that popup window thing. So I wrote the following module
> and I inserted a call to popup() inside fwdComplete just before
> storeComplete(e).

Sorry, but you can't do that there, at least not if you want the data
sent to the client who requested the object. The client most likely have
already received most of the object, and it is probably already stored
on disk as well.

Also, beware of content-length when modifying the data stream.

> I get the strange assertion error at assert(mem == e->mem_obj) inside popup()

Probably stack/data corruption in one of your functions. I could not
find any obvious error which could cause this, except that there is an
off-by-one error for script[] in popupProcessHTML().

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker