Re: squid crashing

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 00:32:54 +0100

2.3 DEVEL is a development release and not yet fully polished. Crashes
are expected ;-).

If you do get crashes and want us to diagnose them then you should
include some information on the particluar crash you are seeing:

* Any messages from cache.log

* A stack trace of where Squid crashes (see the FAQ)

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker