NTLM patch

From: Andy Doran <ad@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 21:12:00 +0000 (GMT)

I've taken the NTLM patch down off dns1.sports.gov.uk. There exist
problems with POSTing (as I've said before) and occasionally request
ordering (e.g. type www.yahoo.com and get www.compaq.com, which somebody
else just requested).

The code is and always was a hack, anyway.

I have a workaround for the first problem. Unfortunately I can only
reproduce the second on a production system - the f-ckwits that represent
senior management where I'm working have been bitten by it, so it's had to
be ripped out.

Given the above and my lack of Squid expertise I can't do much more about
this. Well, at least there exists an understanding of how NTLM
authentication works.

Sorry, folks.