Re: NTLM patch

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 01:38:00 +0100

Can you please describe the problem cause and workaround for POST?

The second problem sounds like a serious error. Maybe memory curruption
related to request_t structures.

Hmm.. is this a child cache or a directly connected one with no parents?

Are you using any redirectors?

Do you have a access.log entry from a failed reqest? Which site does it
show?

I plan on finding time to look into the details of your NTLM changes
later on. I have archived a copy of your patch from 14 december. If you
have a newer version please send it here.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker