Squid development

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 00:55:31 +0100

I have now created a SourceForge project for hosting my Squid
development, and will transfer my CVS repository, patches and other
Squid pages there shortly (i.e. withing a few days).

People interested in joining forces please create a SourceForge account
and send your userid to hno@swipnet.se, together with a short
description of your goal for Squid development. (the swipnet address is
because hem.passagen.se is down at the moment, and I do not know when
they will be up again..)

SourceForge project page:
http://sourceforge.net/project/?group_id=1781

/Henrik