Re: squid changes

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 17:10:18 +0200

Adrian Chadd wrote:

> Hrm. Well, I can't build it right now, as I said in my last email,
> autoconf.h.in doesn't exist in the modio-2_4 tree.

run autoheader to create it, just as you run autoconf to create
configure.in.

> Hrm. How will changes in the main squid cvs tree be tracked
> here?

The main source tree is mirrored at irregular intervals into the devel
branch (currently done manually, plan on making a crontab for it). To
update your branch when there has been changes in devel you simply run
"cvsmerge devel" from your working directory, fixup conflicts (if any)
and commit it to your branch.

/Henrik