modio testing

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 06:09:25 +0800

Hi,

I've just imported diskd into squid-modio and its passing my polygraph
test.

I'd therefore like people to play with my code and give feedback.
In my eyes, the two major pending issues I need to address before
I will commit this to the main tree is reworking storeDirSelectSwapDir()
to actually balance the IO rather than the non-optimal hack it is
right now, and verify that the heap replacement code works fine.
I'll also work with Henrik on tidying up the aufs code.

I'd REALLY appreciate testing and feedback. For those who are going
to play, you'll need to:

* run autoconf ad autoheader in the squid dir to build configure
  and friends
* extract the shar in the icons dir

before you can even look at building the tree.

I would also appreciate feedback on the documentation I've added
to the modio programmers guide, in the storage manager/interface
sections.

Thanks!

Adrian