re: modio bugs

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 04:39:10 +0800

Current modio bugs:

* Rebuild from swaplog doesn't die now, but too many entries are being
  validating, resulting in a potentially invalid cache size.

* heap replacement could possibly take some neatening up

* storeDirSelectSwapDir() needs to be reworked to load balance better.

Henrik, could I possibly get you to look at the rebuild-from-swaplog
bug? I'm going to work on the other two, as diskd now seems to be rather
sane, to be committed sometime late next week. I just haven't had much
luck figuring out a nice solution. :)

Adrian