comm code breakout

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 22:43:04 +0800

Benno and I have been working on tidying up the comm code so new comm
loops can be introduced and the existing loops can be optimised.
The patchset and new files which go into src/ can be found at
http://www.creative.net.au/squid/patches/comm/ . It breaks out
poll and select loops into two seperate files, and adds a new
one to support the new FreeBSD kqueue code in FreeBSD-current.
The select and poll code seem to work fine here, and I'm currently
trying to track down some bugs in the kqueue code

I'd like people to look at it and comment on it. I would like to
commit this code as soon as possible so work can be done on
fixing kqueue and optimising the poll code.

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			Build a man a fire, and he's warm for the
<adrian@creative.net.au>	rest of the evening. Set a man on fire and