Re: Can't figure the SSL patch

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 21:48:11 +0200

Wari Wahab wrote:

> So, should I inform you of problems compiling this... There are a few
> problems that I faced.. I also sorta have to hack a file, and this is the
> diff output -

Problem reports can be sent to squid-dev I guess.

> Simple one at that... Missing sock,NULL params for httpAcceptDefer, I do
> hope it's the correct one to put in though.... ;)

It is correct. Comitted to the sourceforge sources.

> Another thing is that it does not add -I/usr/local/squid/ssl/include to
> the Makefile in src and src/fs/ufs directory, blowing up compilation..

Hmm.. is that the OpenSSL includes or the Squid includes?

Builds fine here with your small patch, but then OpenSSL includes are in
/usr/include/openssl/ and I always build Squid in a directory separate
from the sources..

> Another thing is that the sources does not patch cleanly with the
> useragent log patch that changes the log format to an apache style
> Combined Log Format, some patch.elf file I got to log referers.. Can't
> find the link to that file anymore though.. I do not know where I've found
> it.. I'll include that with this mail..

Sorry. Cannot use patches where the author is unknown.

/Henrik