Re: Request for Guidance for squid source

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 22:37:31 +0200

lib/snprintf.c is a replacement for sprintf and related calls on
plaforms where it doesn't exists or does not work properly. The world of
POSIX compatible platforms are quite diverse, some work better/worse
than other...

The references to GNU libc is because some code is borrowed from there.
Only to state origin of the code.

On Linux few if any of the function substitutions in lib/ is used
(snprintf.s, drand48.c, dlmalloc.c, GNUregex.c, strerror.c, tempnam.c,
inet_ntoa.c)

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker