Re: Deferred reads

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2000 20:56:21 +0200

As I said, don't jump at this subject. First plan it and then implement
it according to your plan. If you go about and try to "randomly" make
small changes to change the code to resemble what you want then chances
are very high that you will spend a huge amount of time chasing odd race
conditions and odd behaviours caused by conflicts in design.

It is a major shift in Squids basic designs, and there are way to many
assumptions about things in the current code...

/Henrik