Re: Squid NTLM work

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 22:38:59 +0200

Hmm.. my copy did return 407 as expected but the Proxy-Authenticate
header only included crap.. Fix committed the the ntlm branch to make
Squid send the all the Proxy-Authenticate headers it can support until
it is known what the client is willing to do on this connection (i.e.
until NTLM authentication has started).

/Henrik