updated squid-ng paper

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 22:10:49 +0800

I've put an updated paper online describing the servlet, clientlet and
request objects. Since I've now made it possible for the clienlet
to send data to the servlet (think SSL and request entities) they
are actually identical. I'm therefore thinking about ditching the
distinction and making a unified 'let'.

I'm going to write down my ideas about test request flows over the next
couple of days. This should give people a base to criticize what I'm
proposing.

ADrian

--
Adrian Chadd			Build a man a fire, and he's warm for the
<adrian@creative.net.au>	rest of the evening. Set a man on fire and