Squid Developement

From: Ron Arazi <rona@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 13:26:41 +0200

hi
my name is Ron Arazi and i'm trying to add a new development to the squid:
What I am trying to do is add a segment where it will be possible to
compress responses to the proxy and uncompress request from a compressed
source (some sort of a client application). Also I want to hold the files in
the cache compressed.
My question is on which files and functions should I focus on, in order to
accomplish this?
p.s.
If it is at all possible I would like to ask if I could be accepted to the
developers mailing list
yours truly
Ron Arazi