Re: Squid Developement

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 21:59:10 +0200

Sounds a bit like the Transfer-Encoding stuff, but with the additions of
compression of stored objects.

See the te branch on squid.sourceforge.net.

The Transfer-Encoding stuff on sourceforge operates on the client
connection, compressing/decompressing/decoding/encoding the data as
required.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker