Re: Can't figure the SSL patch

From: Benno Rice <benno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 14:19:03 +1000

On Thu, Jun 22, 2000 at 12:18:48PM +0800, Wari Wahab wrote:
> Huzzah! Got it to work.. ;) That feels great! Minor compile problems
> encoutered are still the -I that does not point to the openssl includes..
> Settle that bu editing the Makefiles myself.. make install does not work
> at all ;) so I copied the binaries to the squid directory as metioned in
> the $PREFIX/bin dir.. Compilation also craps on the squid/auth_modules dir
> where SUBDIRS was empty in the Makefile.. Added NCSA to it and it works..
>
> Now, if only it logs referers, then I would be happy to replace the old
> squid, for now, I'm running them concurrently..
>
> 1 feature to ask for though, if only we can use different keys for
> different domains.. I run squid as a front end for 4 domains now, they are
> something like this, www.wizoffice.com, www.hk.wizoffice.com etc, and
> squid works well usually running on a load of 0.00 ;) Anyways, looks like
> I can only use the www.wizoffice.com key for this...

It only supports one cert at the moment.
Soon, when I have time to look at this stuff again, I might be able to
get multiple certs working. Shouldn't be too hard. =)

--
Benno Rice                                      "No, no. We're *sweet* and
XNFP Aries Dark Subculture-                      *innocent* evil bastards."