Re: Can't figure the SSL patch

From: Wari Wahab <wari@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 14:58:37 +0800

On Thu, Jun 22, 2000 at 02:19:03PM +1000, Benno Rice wrote:
> It only supports one cert at the moment. Soon, when I have time to look at
> this stuff again, I might be able to get multiple certs working. Shouldn't
> be too hard. =)

Hey, that's nice... Aren't you the guy who did the patch.elf for referers?
It doesn't work for the CVS version of squid.. too much changes I
presume.. I did edit the access_log.c by hand and put in the changes you
ment to put in there... So there's not much changes from the patch except
that it's all in a new position in the file..

There is this new warning though
gcc -g -O2 -Wall -I. -I../include -I../include -c access_log.c -o access_log.o
access_log.c:128: warning: `accessLogExtended' defined but not used
access_log.c:122: warning: `accessLogOpen' defined but not used

:(

Geez, it still does not log referers and useragents ;)

BTW, I include the new patch that I've made and see why accessLogExtended
does not get called at all. BTW, the squid in cvs does not have
accessLogOpen at all... That's why this whole patch business doesn't
work..

--
Regards: Wari Wahab
"I do not fear computers.  I fear the lack of them."