Re: Can't figure the SSL patch

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 01:09:30 +0200

Wari Wahab wrote:

> Huzzah! Got it to work.. ;) That feels great! Minor compile problems
> encoutered are still the -I that does not point to the openssl includes..

And I still cannot reproduce that error..

The following configure line works fine in the current sources. Even the
"make install" part works fine..

/home/henrik/SRC/squid/SF/ssl/configure --prefix=/home/henrik/squid/ssl
--enable-ssl --with-ssl-include=/usr/include/openssl

configure should say something like this when run:

Store modules built: ufs
Removal policies built: lru
SSL enabled
... includes in /usr/include/openssl
unlinkd enabled
checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached) gcc -E

If the "... includes in" line is missing or wrong, then the
--with-ssl-include configure option isn't properly specified.

The auth_modules problem is a known error with earlier development
version and has been fixed in the current sources some time back.

How to update your sources:
- Go to the top level source directory (squid-ssl or whatever it is
called).
- Run
   cvs -z3 update -d
   autoconf