Re: Squid for NT

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 00:52:24 +0200

You can get it via anonymous CVS from cvs.sourceforge.net

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/squid login

[press enter on the login prompt]

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/squid -z3 co -r
nt -d squid-nt squid

Then run
  cd squid-nt
  autocont
  autoheader
  cd icons
  sh icons.shar
  cd ..

The sources are now prepared for building Squid.

Note: There is another person making a port working of Squid to the
CYGWIN toolchain. This port will be much more up to date, and requires
far less changes to the Squid sources.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker