Text "subscribe"

From: Aris Bassilakis <aris6@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 11:03:23 GMT

  Dear sir,
  My name is Vasilakis Aris and i am a undergraduated student at the School
of Computer Engineering & Informatics, University of Patras (Greece). I'm
currently working on a web proxy server and i was wondering if there is an
implementation of: LNC-R-W3-U & PSS(Pyramidal Selection Scheme)algorithms in
C. It would be extremely helpful if you could reply me a URL (or an attached
file) where i can find the implementations of the above two algorithms.

Yours sincerely,

Vasilakis Aris
undergraduated student of
Computer Engineering & Informatics Dept.
(school of engineering)
University of Patras