Re: configure.in help

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 23:48:24 +0200

Is error status properly set in cygwin?

Try compiling theprogram, and then run

  ./test_program ; echo "Status: $?"

If you get "Status: 0", then no error is indicated by running the
program..

Also, the return statement should return 1 to indicate an error in case
exec fails..

Hmm.. also it is not very nice to start programs having
stdin/stdout/stderr closed. You SHOULD link these filedescriptors to
something, for example /dev/null.

/Henrik