everything is a file ..

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 12:07:20 +0800

ok, whilst hacking at some more ideas, I still want some clarification
as to why having everything as a file is a bad idea. I would like
some people to dump to me why it is bad to have every StoreEntry require
a backing squidfs file, because I'd like to see how many of them I
could "optimise out" with some ideas.

(yes, I can think of a whole slur of reasons why its bad, but I can
then think of a whole slur of ways to make them go away .. :-)

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"If a butterfly flaps its wings in China,
<adrian@creative.net.au>	    will a woman get naked in Amsterdam?"