bugfixes recently committed to ntlm cvs

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 17:21:32 +1100

Hi,
    I mentioned recently that I was tracking down a niggly bug - well it's
been found and squashed (helpers were getting hung - so they would all be
used up after a fairly short period).

So again, any adventurous users who are using squid-ntlm, please CVS update
and
autoconf;autoheader.
make clean (needed sorry :-])

I'm now unaware of any functional issues in the 'stock standard' squid-ntlm
version. Kinkie and I are working on some performance enhancments now the
base is working. They are being #def'd though so we don't destablise the
base ntlm version.

Henrik,
    What sort of testing does your new request-path need to move to HEAD?
(So we can look at moving the ntlm code up as well..)

Rob