Re: Next project

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 20:07:10 +1100

Adrian wrote:
> Ok. Uhm, squid-cvs is mirrored in 'devel' on squid.sourceforge.net.
> I'm guessing that you can just diff between the devel and ntlm branch
> to get the diffset, and add any files in that need adding in the ntlm
> branch.
>
> Once you have a patchset that patches against squid-cvs cleanly, post it
> up for evaluation on squid-dev / squid-users, and once some positive
> feedback comes in, committing it will be discussed. I personally think
> that this code would be very very very useful in 2.4-STABLE, but as we
> are meant to be in tidyup/bugfix mode right now, its up to Henrik/DUane
> also as to whether they want to commit it.

It'll be a week or so before I get time to sit down and code cleanly again.
When I do I'll be wrapping up the challenge caching code - putting in cache
cleaning code - and generally tuning the defaults. Once that's done and the
main ntlm-helper is altered to match I'll download squid-cvs and prepare a
patch kit.

What's needed to access squid-cvs?

Rob