Re: patch: -S auto-fixing

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 17:17:44 +0800

On Tue, Oct 17, 2000, Chemolli Francesco (USI) wrote:

> > Hrm, ok. Kinkie - have you tested this out yet ?
>
> no. I am in the middle of squid-unrelated problems
> (plus I am about to submit a WORKING patch for
> splay-trees-based http_access ACLs - it's given
> my site an estimate 25% performance boost - I have
> it on my production servers).
>
> I'll have a look at it, but I belive that the shutdown-clean
> check is more important. It would mean that there would be
> much less need for this thingie :-)

Ok. If you can try out Roberts patch on a doublecheck rebuild, it would
be much appreciated. Yes, if the clean shutdown worked right it would
be better, but I'd like to be able to fix the doublecheck stuff as well
just in case.

And I promise to *look* at your http_access patch now that I've done
andres' patch. :-)

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"It was then that I knew that I wouldn't
<adrian@creative.net.au>	    die, as a doctor wouldn't fart in front