Re: [SQU] OpenSSL

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 13:02:55 +0200

Ok. I think I misread your question. It seem you are after how to access
SSL thru a HTTP proxy rather than HTTP->HTTPS gatewaying?

If so, then you must use the CONNECT method

CONNECT servername:port HTTP/1.0
[any other headers that apply to the connection request, like User-Agent
and/or Proxy-Authorization]

/Henrik