Re: Patch: splay-tree-based version of the proxy_auth ACL

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 13:37:10 +0200

The squid module in the SourceForge CVS repository does not have a HEAD
revision.. If you check out HEAD then there is currently no guarantee
what so ever in what you receive..

You and anyone else on SourceForge are allowed to create a branch from
devel to house any new developments whenever you need to. See the end of
http://squid.sourceforge.net/CVS.html for instructions.

The web site is in the CVS module "website" (HEAD revision).

/Henrik