Re: another bugfix for squid-cvs!

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 05:22:19 +0800

On Tue, Oct 17, 2000, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> Makes sense, but I fail to see any syntax error there.
>
> According to all documentation I can find the ?: operator is fairly old
> (SVR3.1), and Solaris should support it... it is even covered by POSIX
> AFAIKT.
>
> Anyway, the proposed change makes the code more readable as well as more
> portable. Even I (who wrote this in January) had trouble to understand
> that line at a first glance.... Too many quoted quotes to make sense on
> a long line..

Ok. I've just patched squid-cvs with it. I'll double-test it again at work
tomorrow on a solaris 7 box, but can Solaris 7/8-running people now
test squid-cvs and make sure it builds ? (And yes, I just tested it on
my FreeBSD box here, and it works ..)

Once again Andres, thanks! Got anything else up your sleeve? :)

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"It was then that I knew that I wouldn't
<adrian@creative.net.au>	    die, as a doctor wouldn't fart in front