Re: http/1.1 requirements

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 08:35:26 +1100

Thanks for the prompt review!
Perhaps Bugzilla on S/F now we have a base list?

I have updated the checklist (on sourceforge only). Not that where squids
current behaviour is correct with respect to HTTP/1.0 but will not be with
respect to 1.1 I have said not done (it is a checklist) but included your
comments in the notes.

I forgot to mention this before, but I suggest we only "tick" entries once
all the http/1.1 code is in place and all the status lines are does now or
"will not do". That way when we check stuff we shouldn't have regression
worries.

Rob