Re: [Squid-cvs] website index.html projects.html

From: Francesco Chemolli <kinkie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 10:01:40 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> Thanks. First user who added his own project to SourceForge.
>
> Any comment on the procedure? (please base this on the information on
> http://squid.sourceforge.net/CVS.html, not emails received from me)

That's what I used.
It works well enough, maybe moving projects.html to a /projects/ directory
and giving each project a page might give them more space. Also an empty
proect-descriptor template (either as an HTML comment or an unlinked
file) might help.

If the trend to have nontrivial - but simple - patches be treated as
projects continues, I think there might be a flourishing of new small
projects.

The diff/patch CGI is great help.

--
  Kinkie