Re: [Squid-cvs] website index.html projects.html

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 22:25:36 +0200

Francesco Chemolli wrote:

> That's what I used.
> It works well enough, maybe moving projects.html to a /projects/ directory
> and giving each project a page might give them more space. Also an empty
> proect-descriptor template (either as an HTML comment or an unlinked
> file) might help.

Each project are free to use /projectname/ in any way they like as long
as it is related to the project. This is already used for some projects
(hno, modio, satellite, ntlm). The purpose of projects.html is only to
provide the administrative details.

If a project has a dedicated web section then index.html links directly
to this.

Will make sure the above is stated somewhere (most likely in
rules.html).

And I will add a blanc project definition in projects.html to be used as
a template.

> If the trend to have nontrivial - but simple - patches be treated as
> projects continues, I think there might be a flourishing of new small
> projects.

My goal is that it should continue.

> The diff/patch CGI is great help.

Thanks.

Let me know if you think of anything else that might be helpful.

/Henrik