Re: Cross-site scripting

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 01:04:02 +0100

Robert Collins wrote:

> Sounds good to me. On a related note should an announcement be made on
> bugtraq (or similar lists) about the patch & the new contact details -
> once a patch is incorporated (and available for all "supported"
> versions?)

Tha patch on SourceForge has now passed all my acceptance testing.

* No apparent use of unsafe functions
* Verified that use of less apparent unsafe functions are indeed safe
with no buffer overflows
* Verified that the quoting gets correctly done.
* Most (all?) issues in FTP fixed
* Most (all?) issues in Gopher fixed
* More fancy output ;-)

/Henrik