Re: [SQU] recommended hardware

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 02:25:55 -0600

Yes, the code seems pretty solid at this point.

Though it has blown up under the boiler workload, and I don't see why,
it wasn't yet being overloaded--though the load was high (190 reqs/sec)
the response time and hit rate were still great. Nevermind. Tracked it
down to a system error between the chair and the keyboard (log device
filled up). Ok..Yep, looks very solid so far.

Anyway, I'll have some benchmark results for this version to post in
another ~4 hours or so.

                                  --
                     Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                 Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances