more on auth_rewrite

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 21:26:32 +1100

Well I've now chased down nearly all the items on my todo list and the AFAIK
all the bugs I created on the way :-]

outstanding:
* when reconfiguring, recalculate the expires times for all users in the
user cache (this affect all squid versions at the moment)
* check the authentication type for users in the cache - theres a possible
data collision if we have john using digest and john using basic! Either the
check goes in or I split up the union - which I think is a worse ram hit.
Comments anyone? (Even _What_ are you talking about?)
* put back the rfc escaping on usernames in the log file, and get just the
"\" not quoted.

I still have a number of minor changes I will be doing (like sorting out the
function names to match files, better names for variables etc, pushing a few
code routines into more sensible places, tuning the debug levels) but the
"pull it down and rebuild it" phase is over.

Sooooo,
Unless I hear screams by the saturday I will merge it back upto the ntlm
tag. (Henrik do you have a script for that as well?)

Rob