Re: request

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 00:05:58 +0100

Well, if you take the responsibility of running cvsmerge in "ntlm" then
you will notice them and CVS will prompt you to merge them manually..
and if you also subscribe to the squid-cvs SourceForge mailinglist then
you will get email notifications telling you where and when there has
been changes that needs to get merged.

Hint: Use cvs diff with the versions mentioned in merge.log when
resolving merge conflicts and the CVS conflict indications does not make
sense.

Notice to all squid.SourceForge branch owners:

I will not be able to run cvsmerge for you until mid december, so you
better learn to use this script. All you need to know is to run
"cvsmerge HEAD" from your working directory of your branch. If there is
any merge conflicts which needs manual attention then the script will
tell you and give you a shell and some instructions to allow you to
resolve the conflict. When you have fixed the conflicts, exit the shell
and the script will continue to commit the update and update the branch
tracking tags..

/Henrik