Re: Alternative Squid Filesystem

From: Stephen R. van den Berg <srb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 02:44:57 +0100

[Sorry for the late reaction :-), but I was browsing through the listmails
 just now, catching up as I went along]

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
>Different from the COSS implementation yes. The idea was however toyed
>around with in principle.

>Ideas toyed around with at that time:

>How much of this I managed to communicate in the squid-dev discussions I
>don't remember, but I think most of it was covered one way or another.
>My archive of the discussion is a bit scattered and I might have lost
>some parts (it was assembled many months afterwards from my mailboxes).
>Unfortunately the squid-dev archives does not cover that time
>(january/february 1999).

Just in case someone still cares, I scratched together the parts of that
discussion that I found worth saving back then. Attached.

--
Sincerely,                                                          srb@cuci.nl
           Stephen R. van den Berg (AKA BuGless).