Re: Someone stomping on our memory

From: Andres Kroonmaa <andre@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 21:07:43 +0200

On 10 Nov 2000, at 19:07, Henrik Nordstrom <hno@hem.passagen.se> wrote:

> Andres Kroonmaa wrote:
>
> > So far my guesses lead me to client_side.c around line 1742
> >
> > /* write */
> > comm_write_mbuf(fd, mb, clientWriteComplete, http);
> > /* if we don't do it, who will? */
> > memFree(buf, MEM_CLIENT_SOCK_BUF);
>
> This part looks OK to me. The function must free buf.

 oh, I meant more all the ping-ponging between clientSendMoreData
 and storeClientCopy with weird seemingly random buffer allocs
 and frees as needed on the way.
 I only mentioned this piece because I've had several backtraces
 passing through these lines. Sure I might be mislead. I gotta stare
 more at that module source before I can really talk ;)

 Andres Kroonmaa <andre@online.ee>
 Delfi Online
 Tel: 6501 731, Fax: 6501 708
 Pärnu mnt. 158, Tallinn,