Re: MemPools rewrite

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 19:54:45 +0100

I am sorry and ashamed to say this, but your work has simply been
forgotten.

I know that lots of Squid works has been forgotten over the years, and
this is why I created the squid.sourceforge.net project. amd I have just
imported your patch into the CVS repository there under the Squid-2.2
branch name "bugless-2.2" to make sure it does not get forgotten again.

You are most welcome to create yourself an SourceForge account and join
squid.sourceforge.net to continue maintaining your work, and perhaps
help in porting it in pieces to the current Squid version. If you are
interested in this, create yourself an account, and send your user-id to
this list and you will be given access to the SF CVS tree.

/Henrik