Re: more script questions

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 10:45:55 +0100

The diff defaults to being based on HEAD. If you need to have the diff
based on some other branch, use ?branchname. See the "nt" or
"bugless-2.2" branches if unsure.

The URL magic with +/branchname.patch is only a comment to the browser
to make sure all brands of browsers picks a good default name when
saving the file. The script only uses the first argument.

/Henrik