Re: [bmd@mp3.com: Re: doublecheck patches .]

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 20:42:04 +0800

On Tue, Nov 14, 2000, Adrian Chadd wrote:

> > [Duane]
> > The commit log for this change says
> >
> > char *me = getMyHostname() breaks strtok on irix-6?
> >
> > Not very informative. Maybe getMyHostname() used strtok() in the past
> > and that trashed the later call in parse_peer().
> >
> > It would be good if someone has access to an IRIX-6.x box and
> > could verify that the above change no longer breaks the
> > strtok call later.
> >

> Strangely enough, I've just upgraded an Indy here.
>
> IRIX distributed 6.2 03131015 IP22
>
> Slow, but I'll try a run of IRIX 6.2 with the MipsPRO compiler suite.
> Changes are I can just do a typecast (eww) or break up that into
> a define and assignment over two lines.

Hrm. It seems that I'm missing some N32 libraries on my irix 6.2
box. I will try to find what it is.

In any case, there were problems compiling anyway. I'll try with
irix 6.5 in a day or so when I plug that particular box in, but
I think I will just commit the change (with a note) and deal with
IRIX brokenness in a day or two.

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"God: Damn! I left pot everywhere!
<adrian@creative.net.au>	  Now I'll have to create Republicans!"