stuff to go into squid 2.5

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 22:10:59 +0800

Ok,

Now is the time to decide which stuff should go into squid-2.5
(ie squid-HEAD.) I won't be committing it straight away, since
I'd like to give the 2.4 branch time to be tested and apply
those same fixes to HEAD before a whole lot of new stuff goes
in to confuse everyone.

So, what would people like to see in squid-HEAD in my first
mega-patch-run scheduled for the next couple of weeks?
I could just do a mega-mega-mega-run and incorporate everything,
but I'd rather bring things in a little more sanely and give
people time to test it.

Besides fixing the rebuild stuff to satisfy everyone and be
released ready for squid 2.4, I'd personally like to first
import the cbdata+mempool changes Moez coded for squidng.
I'm going to have a hell of a time seperating them out over
the next few days, but once I have posted patches I think you'll
agree that they're rather sexy.

Henrik is currently on holidays, so its just myself and Duane
holding down the fort.

Thanks!

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"God: Damn! I left pot everywhere!
<adrian@creative.net.au>	  Now I'll have to create Republicans!"