Re: stuff to go into squid 2.5

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 23:29:41 +0800

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000, Chemolli Francesco (USI) wrote:

> About the stuff I've done, I think that splay-userauth
> should be painless (could you have a look at it to decide
> whether it's kosher, plase?). I'd like to see NTLM-auth,
> but Henrik mentioned stuff that's been on the wait-queue for
> quite some time.

Well, I'd like to add the new cbdata+mempools stuff, since its going
to take a few days for each of the projects to track (its simple,
really. :-), and then I was going to import stuff.

> Whatever we put in, I suggest to keep the list short, in order
> to have a short development cycle (4-6 months maybe?)

It all depends if I can get this storage manager rewrite done.
I'd like to have a prototype in squid-2.5 as soon as possible..

I'll work on the cbdata+mempools stuff over the next few days, and
once its all done and reviewed and committed we can start adding
the auth stuff and other bits ..

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"God: Damn! I left pot everywhere!
<adrian@creative.net.au>	  Now I'll have to create Republicans!"