Re: MemPools rewrite

From: Andres Kroonmaa <andre@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 18:24:44 +0200

On 17 Nov 2000, at 22:48, Adrian Chadd <adrian@creative.net.au> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 17, 2000, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> >
> > Hrm, its fixed in HEAD :
>
> .. and in squid-2.4 . cvs update -d perhaps ?

 hmm. cvs update in the dir does not change anyhing. so goes fo update -d.
 actually, I'm abit confused: what cvs server should I use to sync with
 HEAD? I currently use
   :pserver:anonymous@cvs.squid.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/squid
 Developers page suggest:
   :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.squid-cache.org:/squid

 I thought that sourceforge tree is instantly syncronised with main HEAD
 and that I should use sourceforge. Is it the case?

 I've been maintaining my local snapshots of different stages of squid.
 I wonder if it is more appropriate to use CVS for that.
 Should people create new branches only is a major project starts, or do
 you branch your personal branches also that are not mentioned anywhere
 publicly?

> revision 1.512.2.1
> date: 2000/11/15 02:34:02; author: wessels; state: Exp; lines: +9 -8
> MFC: clientLifetimeTimeout cbdataLock(http) memory leak

 Where do you get notes like this?

 Andres Kroonmaa <andre@online.ee>
 Delfi Online
 Tel: 6501 731, Fax: 6501 708