Re: 2.4 testing ?

From: Brian Degenhardt <bmd@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 10:23:41 -0800

I'll throw it out on one of our mp3 servers today to see how it works. Mind
you serving mp3's through squid is a little different than most peoples
loads. However, I bet my usage is a pretty darn good test case to see if
async works out because of the massive I/O requirements of serving 4 meg
objects.

Anyone interested in stack backtraces if it crashes?

cheers.

-bmd