SEARCH method

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 10:31:41 +1100

I just had a look into the doco on that, and the
http://www.webdav.org/dasl/protocol/draft-dasl-protocol-00.html spec
requires that the OPTIONS method be used before trying the SEARCH method.

I am wondering: if we(squid) cannot handle a method, are we meant to respond
to/alter the OPTIONS response? (and no I cannot remember from rfc 2616
off-hand).

Also, it looks like the appropriate thing for an unrecognized METHOD may be
switching to tunnel mode.

I know it's not a current standard however....

Rob