PATCH - passing auth credentials upstream

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 01:06:42 +1100

Comments on this one please. It's in the auth_rewrite branch... because that's a development branch... but I have the sneaking
suspicion that the following case may be broken:

When acceleration on, I want to send the WWW credentials to the origin server, even though I may process them locally.

The patch adds an option to the cache_peer lines in the squid.conf file.

Rob