Re: [CVS] assertion failed: store_dir_diskd.c:349: ...

From: Marc G. Fournier <marc.fournier@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 11:37:21 -0400 (AST)

okay, just upgraded, and things are looking good so far ... am able to
rotate each time I've tried, which I haven't been able to do in over a
week, so ... *cross fingers*

thanks ..
On Fri, 8 Dec 2000, Duane Wessels wrote:

> On Fri, 8 Dec 2000, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>

> > Morning all...
> >
> > Just recompiled from CVS to see if my problem with rotating logs
> > might have been fixed and noticed the following assertion in the logs when
> > testing ... can't seem to find a core file though, to do a trace through
>
> My bug, and I just committed the fix.
>
> > ... does squid chdir() to somewhere where I could find such?
>
> Squid tells you its current directory after it starts:
>
> 2000/12/08 17:32:12| Set Current Directory to /usr/local/squid/cache

Marc G. Fournier marc.fournier@acadiau.ca
Senior Systems Administrator Acadia University

  "These are my opinions, which are not necessarily shared by my employer"