Re: Someone stomping on our memory

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 14:28:38 +0100

Andres Kroonmaa wrote:

> I think this is pretty much it. bug present in HEAD.
>
> yet I'm not sure if this is the same issue Henrik was seeing.

It is not the same issue since ftp was not even touched in my tests, but
the problem I imagined I was seeing might have been fixed already. Was
seeing it in 2.2.STABLE5-hno, and very similar symtoms in
2.4.DEVEL-newasync. However, critial bugs got fixed after that in
newasync, and the problem have since then disappeared.

So I let my problem rest for now.

/Henrik